LinksGitHub Medium Linked In Website Download CV
English – B2
German – A1
Russian – Native
- SCSS, SASS
- Angular 7, 8+
Had experience with
- Java (Android)
- Pug (Jade)
- Linux (Ubuntu, Arch, Alpine)
- Adobe Xd
- Learning, Reading
- Electric Guitar
- Table Games
I love to learn new things. So I read books for that, watch tutorials. Regularly visit conferences and meetups like PiterJS, PiterCSS. Follow the news on youtube channels of HolyJS, Frontend Conf, Angular Connect. Listen to podcasts like DevShaht, UnderJS, Frontend Weekend and others. Read papers on Habr and Medium.
Curious about web development and anything connected with it.
I like to deeply understand things related to work, read documentation and specifications. Love clean, self-documented, thoughtful and maintainable code.
Middle Front-end developer, level 2, DINS (DINO SYSTEMS)
Here I am taking part in developing internal tool for QA engineers (organizing test cases, suites, projects, executions, etc.)
- I have implemented Jira Query Language search for our project. Which makes possible to search projects, test cases and use other filters in single query string (example:
"Project = 'web' AND summary ~ 'user' OR assignee = 'Username'"). After lexing/parsing this query is transpiled to backend query in JSON format.
- I am in charge of migrating Angular application from old backend api to updated and rewritten new api.
Front-end developer, T-Systems
I was taking part in the development of "mShop" an SPA for Deutsche Telekom based on Angular, which will help their sellers in the stores to use special application instead of regular paper sheets and reference books.
At this position I was in charge of:
- Rewriting with my colleague the entire application styles to new adaptive design. We used modern technologies like flexbox, grids instead of old absolute positioned elements.
- Also my responsibilities included organizing meetings and presentation results of our work to german colleagues.
- Implementing features on offer page, adding new summary presentation and appearance of customer's options.
- Participating in bugfixing sprints
Due to bad internet connection in shops where it is used and slow backend services this SPA is a fat-client with complex business logic on front-end.
While implementing new functionality we made constant refactoring and technical debt reduction.
Junior Front-end developer, Bandito
At this design studio my responsibilities included working on landing pages, corporate sites.
Also I introduced git into developing process.
I had experience with installing web-sites on WordPress and supporting them.
Tutor, Epic Skills
Mentoring students of this internet technologies school.
Teacher, ITMO University, Children Computer Club
Courses for children about web development basics.
I was responsible for the preparation of educational programs and the stream of web-development courses.
Front-end school #1, T-Systems
Node.js School, Yandex.Money
Master, Web-technologies, 4.87
Graduated with diploma about reactive programming paradigms in the web and its implementations.
Bachelor, Computer graphics teaching, 4.73
Vim: выход есть, пути назад нет
(eng. Vim: there is exit but no way back)
PiterCSS meetup #31 Slides
Процесс визуализации. Стили и спецификация. Flexbox & Grid. Препроцессоры
(eng. Rendering pipeline. Styles and specification. Flexbox & Grid. Preprocessors)
Front-end school #3, T-Systems Slides